Fort Madison Campgrounds
FORT MADISON CITY CAMPGROUND 2134 302nd Avenue
Fort Madison, Iowa 52627
Phone; (319) 372-7700 x 201
$15.00 with electric service
$ 8.00 tent camping
NO refunds! Sites are on a first come first served basis.
Electric & Non-Electric Sites
Shower Facility Available
10 Electrical Pedestals with 20 amp service
10 Electrical Pedestals with 30 amp service
FORT MADISON CITY CAMPGROUND SELF-REGISTRATION
Envelopes are in box attached to self-registration box located next to Park Maintenance Building.
Top of envelope MUST BE filled out and placed in vehicle windshield.
All information on envelope must be filled out.
Insert envelope, with payment enclosed, in self-registration box.
There is a $5.00 penalty for not registering at time of arrival.
FORT MADISON RV PARK
2103 303rd Avenue
Fort Madison, Iowa 52627
(319) 372-7700 x 201
$20 per night
$119 per week
$500 per month
Weekly rate and monthly rate must be paid in advance.
DATES RV PARK NOT AVAILABLE FOR CAMPING
Due to scheduled events and activities at the Tri-State Rodeo Arena the RV Park will not be available on the following dates:
2022 - to be announced
FORT MADISON RV PARK POLICIES & MISSION
The Fort Madison RV Park is family orientated and our focus is to facilitate your enjoyment of Fort Madison and the Tri-State area. We endeavor to provide you with the best possible camping experience and ask that you extend the same courtesy to your fellow travelers.
The City of Fort Madison strives to be open and honest about our rates and policies so we can act fairly with all our wonderful guests.
• Fees are $20 per night.
• Sites are first come, first serve.
• NO REFUNDS.
• Check in is self-registration. Deposit payment in envelope located in box attached to self-registration box. All information on envelope must be filled out. The top part of the envelope must be completed and displayed in your windshield.
• All payments are due at check-in.
• There is a $5 penalty fee for not registering at the time of arrival.
• Must check with management to stay more than 7 consecutive days.
• If wanting to stay for a month, or on a monthly basis, the full amount must be paid at the time of arrival.
• Partial payments are not allowed for extended stay.
• A guest who extends their stay will be charged the daily rate unless the entire month is paid in full.
Staying in park:
• Disturbing noises are not permitted at any time. Quiet Time is 10:00 pm until 8:00 am.
• Registered Guests are responsible for the safety, supervision, and actions of their children and visitors.
• Sites are limit to 4 adults per site. More than 4 adults are $2 per person.
• Well-mannered, sociable pets are welcome. Aggressive or barking dogs are not permitted. Certain pets must be approved before being allowed in the park.
• Pets must be leashed and attended by an adult at all times. If your pet is outside, we ask that you are as well. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets.
• If there are complaints about animal you will be asked to leave.
Sites & Vehicles:
• We want to keep our campers safe, please drive slowly through the park. Stay on designated roads; do not cut through campsites or across the grass.
• Please ensure all vehicles are parked in your graveled site or in designated parking areas, not on the grass or other campsites.
• Mechanical repairs and oil changes are not permitted in the campground.
• Tires and appliances with refrigerants are not permitted by our refuse service.
• Please keep campsites free of clutter and debris.
• Do not erect clotheslines or dog runs.
• Only one (1) RV per campsite without special authorization.
• Fires are permitted, but must be supervised and fully contained in fire rings. Portable fire rings must be placed on gravel. All fires must be extinguished when unsupervised.
• Check-out is 1:00 pm.
• If still at site after 1:00 pm another night will be charged.
Fort Madison RV Park reserves the right to refuse service at any time for any reason. If there is any damage to property, or fees for late check-out, a bill will be sent. Fort Madison RV Park is not responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or their visitors who participate in events or use our facilities. We are also not responsible for the loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
Photos and Videos may be taken at Fort Madison RV Park. Visiting registered guests, staying at Fort Madison RV Park, and participating in events or activities signify consent that these images and/or sounds may be used for promotional purposes.
Fort Madison RV Park, 2103 303rd Avenue, Fort Madison, Iowa 52627. Phone: (319) 372-7700 x 201 email: firstname.lastname@example.org