News Flash Home
The original item was published from 12/9/2016 1:49:58 PM to 12/12/2016 11:37:37 AM.
Posted on: December 9, 2016
[ARCHIVED] Emploment Opportunity - Public Works Part Time Labor
Performa a variety of skilled and semi-skilled maintenance work.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
1. Graduation from high school diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Some knowledge of equipment, facilities, materials, methods and procedures used in maintenance, construction and repair activities;
3. Skill in operation of some of the listed tools and equipment;
4. Ability to perform heavy manual tasks for extended periods of time; ability to work safely; ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other departments and the public; ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
Apply at Iowa Work Source, 933 Avenue H, Fort Madison, Iowa.